The Twin Intermediate Line (TIL) is a water treatment system designed especially for light commercial water consumers such as restaurants, offices, laboratories, dairy farms and car washes. Hague's commitment to quality in engineering and manufacturing helps to maintain value and consistent quality.
Our patented valve design is simple and efficient, and has demonstrated exceptional reliability after more than fifteen years of dependable field operation in hundreds of thousands of installations nationally and internationally.
Six models are available with flow rates ranging from 9.25 to 37 gpm.
Twin Intermediate Line (TIL) Design
- VALVE - A one-inch top mounted valve allows for high flow rates and eliminates external piping. The valve contains only one internal moving part, which guarantees long life and service-free operation.
- MAXIMUM RESIN BED DEPTH - Longer water contact, more effective filtering and better salt economy.
- ENERGY-MISER CONTROLLER - Simple, effective and uses a mere 10 to 15 cents a month in electricity!
- METER INITIATED REGENERATION - Regenerates only as needed, saving salt and water.
- CORROSION PROOF TANKS - Features fiberglass-wound media tanks and plastic brine tanks for strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
Our team is here to offer guidance on operational maintenance and replacement requirements for optimal product performance. Contact us today to learn more about the Twin Intermediate Line (TIL) and getting soft water for your business.